Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blogger Met-art - Milena D

McDonalds - I'm lovin it

.
Grüßerle,

since the 4.1 I am working at McDonalds. The first 3 days I was eingweiht the secrets of the company.



Whether the fries, ice, drinks or coffee maker, Hannah now knows how to do it. Minor problems are currently still accept the order, first, the "Window" auweist many different buttons and I for one, people sometimes poorly understood. It's all really fantastic that there are infinitely many possibilities is to get the cashier to despair. Besides, it is then still make the lobby clean. In 45minutes might also like my 2 layer. 8 hours of work - from 20pm until 4am and the Saturday evening. Then, when making up 2 all the bars will then be in McDonalds all hell broke loose. I mags but rather stressful, as I am for being bored. Let's see how it is =). My staff are all nice and cool it. Now it is work, work, work. Will I finally a bissl save money for my last 2 months. I am also strongly considering on whether I should still look for a second job, as the McDonalds is actually overstaffed .... wa visit. I must now anyway to get ready. Stay tuned.

Grüßerle Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment