Monday, April 19, 2010

Retail Loan Agreement

Spring fever

Greetings:)

Since Sunday morning at 1 o'clock I'm unemployed. Sounds hard but is not bad. Total of 3.5 months, I have here in Victoria, BC worked. 3 months at McDonalds and 1.5 months as a Dishwasher at Café Brio. Both jobs were great experiences. While working at McDonalds was very relaxed and funny, I was sometimes powerful than Dishwasher sweat. But the payment agreed at the Café Brio and arrows at McDonalds I was on my communication skills. March was with only one day very labor intensive. My other expenses have been reduced greatly and so I was able to lay a good penny for the last 2 months apart. Now let go so soon and I'm looking forward to big! I'll still 2 times in the hostel work (each for 3.5 h), so I do not need to pay for my bed. On 22.4 it is then Goodbye to the hostel and its residents and Victoria.
The travel arrangements are almost complete. Only a few key documents must be printed. Also, my blog will be reformed again and with some cool new features. Rejoice then on it: D.



radiates meantime here are already busy sun. Spring is here and it is already running kurzärmlich around outside. On Sunday, we took advantage of (I + Hostel people), the time to play football. When playing 4 on 4 my team won (South Korean, Dutch, 2 German) against the other team (Italian, Australians, Canadians, Norwegians) with 10:8. I was able to shine with a goal and 6Vorlagen. Herrlich, as all did not fit and we booed after 4 minutes of playing time from the last hole. But it was really fun to move again and to kick NEN Ball ...

many e-mails have arrived. I am grateful for it and of course any attempt to send a postcard.

Avert times all nice again your chin up and see you soon:)

Grüßerle your Hannes


0 comments:

Post a Comment