Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tooth Pain Which Moves From Tooth To Tooth?

postcards and Co.

Hey people: D There

much it's not exciting to report. McDonalds My career is over and now I work only until 4.17 at Café Brio. Then hats begin with an end to the drudgery and the journey can. Preparations are optimal. On Wednesday and Thursday I was able to enjoy over a month back two days off. This I took a few clothes for the trip to shop. Nothing exciting: socks, Schlübber, T-shirts, jeans, sunglasses, shorts, hoodie and ne. Missing only a few new kicker and then I'm ready to go.
Many questions is yes, in my itinerary. There are of course a rough drawing but the fact remains largely secret. Sorry Folks, you can always surprise you, then leave the places where I will report back. Maybe I let my mind a few mysteries about it;)
I would also like to send postcards to my trip. Postcards, which will go to you. I'm not exactly an expert in it but I'll give my best. What I need is for your addresses. So everyone would be happy about a card from me, may send you his address by e-mail to hannes.brinck @ web.de:)

the extent of me and then starts in 2 weeks my articles tide. Muahahahaha

Grüßerle your Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment