Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Brookstone How To Reset Lock ?

Café Brio

.
Hello my friends!

Yes what can I say - my work marathon walks slowly to the end and so I can enjoy in a week again one day. I had worked for almost a month without interruption, which I do not really seemed that bad. Tomorrow and after tomorrow I will for the last time at the checkout stand at McDonalds before I finish then this chapter.
With this article I describe you my working life as a dishwasher at Café Brio. Starting work for me is always 17h, except on Fridays, because I have only ran by 6. I cross mostly already on 15minutes earlier to later not to get in trouble. First, obviously moved. My T-shirt and jeans, which I have on land, after the last working day in the garbage. Which are not always clean. Nachm first move the cardboard boxes be broken down and managed to get out. After that we drove to my workplace.


He's always been cluttered with pots and kitchen utensils, as the cooks start working as early as 14/15Uhr. It is chilling music and I start to aufzuwaschen everything. 17.30h against then goes out the music and the light is insulated. The restaurant is now open. On stressful days (Friday / Saturday and sometimes Monday) come first orders against 17.45Uhr inside ... otherwise accessible to 18.15Uhr. I spute, aufzuwaschen largely of everything. It should never stop my dishwasher. I think a wash is 40 seconds.


The chefs now starting to cook. For this they use small pans. This I have to pick up again and bring back again. Even now come the first plates and glasses to the washing station. Depending on how much is going to be prepared against the 21h recent orders. The chefs then begin to make their kitchen clean and switch their whole ingredients into new containers. This is the moment where again a huge pile of my Workplace forms. Against 22h gibts then usually make a special meal and this is great. Even before I be expected to be always small things. Then I make myself right back to work again the great mountain to work. Everything must be put back in place and the glasses back to the bar. At the end, brought out the garbage, swept and mopped eventually. It's always amazing how long it all drags on. I usually work until about 00:30. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter;). I'll be the last of the restaurant. After work, I treat myself to always have a fresh draft beer at the bar before I turn then all the lights, activate the alarm code, and finally leave the restaurant.
Personal Conclusion: The work is sometimes very stressful and hectic. But the good working climate, good earnings, the great food and beer after doing the work at Café Brio in a positive experience;)

The trip preparations are in full swing. A few things I was able to Execute but the to-do list still has plenty of points still to be done. Fortunately, I have so that 3 weeks time.

Furthermore, since a week a good old friend is here. The Florian - I'm with him then flown to Vancouver and we traveled together with Jonas to Banff. The end of September then parted our ways and it did well but after half a year to see again. Everyone had to report of course a lot and we were like two grandpas in part on the bank to talk about the last 9 months and how they changed our lives.


the extent of me.
Grüßerle Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment