Monday, March 8, 2010

Free Movie Camilla Trans



.
Halli-hallo,

Fortuna is very kind to me and so did the March again positive changes. Changes that address my work situation. Since Tobi now Victoria leaves and moves on, he was asked by his colleagues if he does not know anyone who wants to take over his job. This is a job washing dishes at Café Brio.



be Now some people think, "NNN, why is he doing the McDonald's much more fun ..?" And I have to give you right. The job is really hard and it is all the time of stress. But I will work with nerve of 17-1am, a delicious meal and a beer after work and earn NEM say about an hour + tips 12Dollar no? But McDonalds is not history, so I'll still 1-2 the week of March to work there, then before I quit. Actually, I always work at McDonalds then if I have another job when free. The March will be very labor intensive with very little days off but that's okay. Still have some before and there still needs to be saved up a little bit;). So do not worry about me, my skin so fast that everything around is not.

Furthermore gabs Friday a big surprise. I am in effect gone to H & R Block, which take care of it that people get their tax returns from 2009 and so on. Actually I had expected 170, but again I get the woman out there has a lot more magic. 385!! I'm not gone out with so nem wide grin. Hehe ^ ^ was probably because I had worked in the Province of Alberta next to the Income Tax and had not received my CPP contributions back. So everything is wonderful magnificent.
extent of me. I'll report again when it was there to report.

So keep your chin up all.

Grüßerle Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment