Sunday, March 21, 2010

How Long Does A Moped Battery ;last

races Time ... Changes

... and a bit too fast!

her Ahoy sailors!

March is almost back around and Hannah is still working as stupid. Really bother me but that does not yet and also is indeed a End in sight. At 1.4 (no April joke) I will have my last shift at McDonalds. I will then only for about 17 days as a dishwasher to operate and then goes off well worth the trip. And that is exactly my biggest problem. Sleep and work take a lot of time on the day and then only stay a few hours a day, to plan the big trip. A thousand questions come to it. Where should it go long? How much money is needed? How is travel? Flights must be booked? Adjusts the left sock to the left? What must be purchased new for things? What items can be sorted out and which take the way home? Currently I have 3 pieces of luggage at the start. One too much if you ask me, and therefore is a package deal done, which includes laptop bag and of course other things. In the end I'll be traveling with my gr0ßen and small backpack. And there is much to clarify more questions!
Everything not easy but I'm busy here to answer all these questions to you, then present the solutions:)

Until then, keep your chin up.

Grüßerle your Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment