Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crs Bluetooth Driver Windows 7

summary Hawaii

.
says nothing! I am aware that I am using my writing quite lagging behind, but I will improve now. I was the last 2 nights in Los Angeles and am now in San Diego, near the Mexican border. In today's article, I would, however, first worked up Hawaii.

Where do I catch the most? Hawaii was great. Top - Highlights were the visit to Hawaii Pearl Harbor and an active volcano.

in Pearl Harbor not only what was learned about the historical background, but could also visit an American submarine and battleship. In the battle ship is the USS Missouri. She was in the 2nd World War and the Gulf War in action. Impressive how such a ship is built. I mean the thing had its own bakery and learn if you have, what was being consumed daily supplies. Very, very interesting!

Equally interesting was the Volcano Park. Hot matter, if you ask me: D. The man is just as powerless against Mother Nature. Whole villages and strip of land were destroyed by lava and extinguished. What is left is a black desert with very fertile soil. At the moment there is an active crater in Hawaii. I could not look clean but at least I could look at safer distance from the lava flow.



to the extent and soon the report is to LA. Until then, keep your chin up.

Grüßerle your Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment