Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Webcam Manhattan Dryver

San Diego

.
Am I too lazy or too busy? I think it's a mixture of both options. Meanwhile, I count not proud wrote 16 postcards of various places from my luggage. The plan is to throw them here in San Francisco in the mailbox. Post brands, I've had;). Who has the map above studied more closely, the will have noticed that I was now already in Las Vegas and Santa Barbara. I would love you now would be happy to send articles about Las Vegas but present I will not even lose the order and why is this article from my fourth Stop - San Diego!




San Diego is close to the Mexican border. The city enjoys year-round in the sun. The chance I had of course use to me to get the first real sunburn. Mission completed: D. My hostel was in the middle of downtown in the nicest street in town (Gaslamp Quarter). Restaurant at Restaurant, have suggested a cozy atmosphere. In addition to this nice spot I also can explore Seaport Village for me. As a flagship tourist and sports fanatic, I looked the USS Midway (aircraft carrier), La Jolla and a baseball game.

What can I say? to sit 3 hours in the stadium and wait on it, that one meets twice with his stick the ball is much less than exciting. But I've now also the views and can cut off from my to-do-list.


Furthermore, it was with 22 people Hostel to Tijuana (Mexico). I would have imagined that the hostel organized tour is different. After 45 minutes by train I was then in Mexico. The contrast with the United States was extreme. Begging children and dirty streets overshadowed the Joy of cheap alcoholic beverages. When we are at night then accompanied the police nor the protection to the border was clear to me that I must not here again.
Therefore, I'm fine, I'm still alive and look forward to the early Vegas article;)

Grüßerle your Hannes




0 comments:

Post a Comment