Sunday, May 2, 2010

M Jak Milosc Odcinki856

Second Stop - Hawaii

Hello!

Like many other work and travel, staying in Canada on the west coast, it also drew me to Hawaii. After 6 hours of flying I reached my goal. What should I say great? For me, the summer started and my MP3 playa was on Reggae umgestellt.Wettermäßig you can not complain at 25 ° C on average. Unfortunately, I float in the sky too many clouds around but can not stop change for the season - sunburn are brought out anyway =). Hawaii to impress me not only the beautiful sandy beaches, but all nature. Everything is green, palm trees of palm trees, mountains and fascinating animals make Hawaii a unique breathtaking experience. Here is a small selection of my photo archive. Reports on the trips I have made here, then follow soon.









So keep your chin up and see you soon

Grüßerle your Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment