Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Can Excessive Drinking Cause Dark Stool

Toronto

now so it was done. Against 14am reached my Greyhound bus Toronto. Completely exhausted, stinking ^ ^ and nerves in the end I dragged my body through the drizzling rain of Toronto to my hostel. After I had moved into my room, the first path led directly into the shower. What an experience:). After a short breather, I still planned to explore Toronto, but the bad weather and fatigue kept me from doing so. So went to the supermarket, so I could make pasta for the evening. My room consisted of two German girls who had brought her business degree behind him and now had to travel through eastern North America. Amazingly, they both knew very knowledgeable about football, which degenerated to the shop talk about the upcoming World Cup.


Day 2 started with sunshine. After 2 Pancakes I made it about 10 clock on the socks. First it was for me in the Eaton Centre because I needed a white T-shirt. Along the main artery of the city - Yonge Street, I headed to the hinterland. Toronto itself is indeed on Lake Ontario. After reading the Casa Loma happened, I was on my way back. This led me through unplanned UNI-site, just as the celebrations of the successful candidates was in progress. Afterwards, I strolled through the Kensington Market.
in this little neighborhood full of street vendors I considered buying a Germany jersey, then let it remain that. Next it went through China Town to Fort York. Here, then began the story of Canada's largest city. My penultimate stop of the day was the CN Tower. With its 553m by 2009 the tower was the highest TV tower in the world and by 2007 the tallest structure on earth.
The view from up there was fantastic and so I could marvel at Toronto in all its magnitude. I had to first return to the hostel, because my feet needed a rest.
Just before 20pm we took the ferry to the Toronto Islands. From it, you have a wonderful view of downtown Toronto. See for yourself!


The next day, then started the World Cup. Well, I then took breakfast with my roommates and Jonas (I know from Vancouver) in the TV room space to give me the opening match between South Africa and Mexico to look at. But we made the bill without the lady of the frontdesk. As in the hostel on the day was a lot going on, they needed an additional storage room. Shall grant, we had the TV room. TYPICAL WOMAN =). So it went to the nearest bar to watch the game over.
wanted As the two girls on the day and to Niagara Falls and had a rental car, they took Jonah and me .... CONTINUED

Grüßerle Hannes


0 comments:

Post a Comment