Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tac5 Recon Paintball Gun

report: freedom of speech in the Bundestag

"poor but sexy" is the slogan of the secret capital of Berlin, who certainly proved true. A must of course, was the Bundestag, which I originally produced with a relatively provocative T-shirt, which (bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity) the words "Bombing for Freedom is like Fucking for Virignity" was, wanted to visit. But unfortunately it was in the attempt, because when I was going to catch the metal detector and baggage check my bag back at me, saw the inspector my top. I was then instructed to wait while they got to two cabinets from the Security.
After I had translated my message, I asked one of the cabinets if I had something to coat it. As I said no, was the proposal to turn my t-shirt. When I referred to my speech, I was angeblafft that this is still in the Bundestag extremely inappropriate. Aha. Freedom of expression, which is an essential part of our democracy is in the house of the legislature wanted. Guarded by a nurse in a stairwell so I could turn my T-shirt, so the writing was inside.
After a detour to the public gallery, I had a conversation with Michael Leutert (Left), nor the opportunity to actually dig deeper with respect to this incident. According Leutert, this was not an isolated case, on the contrary, random visitors would always point out their opinion but to give something subtle expression. And, although this was not part of the house rules.
A type of relief came over me when I was finally able to turn back when they leave my T-shirt again. Here's to freedom of expression!

0 comments:

Post a Comment