Sunday, June 13, 2010

Does Sleepeze Work And How Long Does It Take

From San Francisco to Toronto

now so it went back to Canada. 2 weeks California / Vegas had passed on the fly and back the memories were a great time and the many wonderful people we had met on the road. More than 1600km were available Nathalie, me, and Federico, a 20 year old Spaniard, who accompanied us now.


Since we could leave San Francisco at midday, we went on the first day up to the border to Oregon. In Crescent Ville was the car parked on the beach and it was in the red Scooters comfortable to close for a few hours the eyes. The next day our path led us up to Portland. As Federico still knew a few people, we spent the night in a huge flat, where anscheind lost track of even the roommate had who ever lived right here. Portland itself, we had seen nothing, because it was raining the day of departure and we still had planned to drive to Vancouver. With a 4 hour stopover in Seattle we arrived just before 22, the Canadian border. Again, it was Federico who knew a nice family in North Vancouver, which we slept for the night with her left.
Actually, I was moved to Vancouver because I wanted to start from my last paycheck, but my organization had this sent home. A very nice ... I'm actually pretty sure that I had told them that I would come pick up this early in June. Nevertheless, I laid on my phone, got me Canadian money, said goodbye to Nathan and put me in the evening in a bus to Banff.
Yes - Banff! My old love. I had to go back again to say goodbye to her. For 3 nights I checked in Samesun Hostel in Banff. It was the best occupancy rate, which I have ever had. Six individuals and each from a another country (Japan-Poland-Canada-France-Germany-Brazil). They went walking together (Minnewanke Lake Johnston Canyon) and let the evening end with a cozy music and a beer or two. A short trip with my old work colleagues, I took my course, not take.


it again went to Banff to Calgary for a day, before I then took the hammer-bus tour of 2.5 days from Toronto to me ... CONTINUED

Grüßerle your Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment