Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can You Connect A Plantronics C65 And Cisco

Montréal

...
When I arrived early in Montreal, I was greeted by the pouring rain. "Super", I thought. Since you only have 2 days for one of the most Canadian cities, and then something like that. My hostel was right next to the Greyhound station. Thanks for the recommendation, Stefan! In my year, I've seen many hostels and this was definitely one of the best. Clean, modern and very nice people! After I checked in with the Lord took from Frontdesk good 10 minutes to explain to me what could I do in the next 2 days, nice.
So I pulled on my rain jacket and made my way to the "Old Montreal". Montreal is the Canadian province of Quebec. The city is bilingual - speak English or French! Since there is now 1 year (Okay, actually 3 ^ ^) ago, I spoke French, I preferred the English language. It would simply take too long until I had cobbled together a sentence in French: D
the rain softened slowly and by the old streets of the city pulling, I finally put a stop at the Basilique Notre-Dame.


particularly impressive, I found it made of wood decorated chapel and the altar. Since then I had enough of the rain, I went back to the hostel and watching the last World Cup match of the day.
To my great surprise, the sky cleared in time, so I went again in the late afternoon on the streets. This time it was on the campus of the Mont Royal (Mount Royal). From here I had a fantastic view of downtown Montreal.
The next day it said the weather was good with me and the sun shine. After breakfast I went straight to the subway to go to the Olympic Park. There I made a tour of the Biodome. From the tropics to the Arctic, the different vegetation zones of North America were represented. Here, they found typical animals from each of the respective zone. Then I was drawn more to the Olympique Tower and the Olympic Stadium of 1976.
Again, I entered a short stop at the hostel before I evening then to L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph went.
Unfortunately, there were no more tours, which meant that I sat on the stairs and above the weather and enjoyed the view.


The night ended finally with a club visit. Despite jamming esterification I made it early at 7:30 clock my bus to New York to catch ... CONTINUED!

Grüßerle your Hannes



0 comments:

Post a Comment