Monday, June 21, 2010

Organ Sale Pro And Con

New York City and Boston

My penultimate article ... Arrived

in New York I would have deserved an award for almost absolute stupidity. Without Hostel reservations in the summer to New York is to drive a game with fire. Fortunately, I'm not your fingers burned, and finally found another place to live in Brooklyn. In the evening I made a date yet clear with my personal guide from Brazil. JP I learned in Banff and know he was already several times in New York, we joined together with us and he showed me the main attractions of the city.
After the stress the day before I came on the first day and feel better cope with the subway system. Crazy what's going on under the ground. The people here are so hectic and in the city, the cars are only on the horn. I could never live here but I found it very interesting time to have seen everything.
The first day I met my guide at half past 11 and a short business visit to East Harlem (Ghetto) concerned about Wall Street.


further led us the way to Ground Zero. Unbelievable, what happened here must be 9 years ago.
Then we moved to the Ferry Terminal and took the free ferry to Staten Island, which passes by the Statue of Liberty.
was refreshed by the wind it on to the Brooklyn Bridge and then to Times Sqaure. This is absolutely yes once all hell broke loose. So many people in one place ... INSANITY
Day 2 began with the defeat of Germany. But as soon as I had got rid of all my postcards and the sun shone in full force, had improved my mood again. The morning we spent this time in the Metropolitan Museum. 2 floors is from the Egyptian to contemporary art all represented. The highlight was of course held Picasso exhibition. The rest of the afternoon we spent in Central Park
way from the stress and down to the meadow, we set here a little nap before the evening is the "Top of the Rock was . The view from up there was fantastic and you got a great impression how big is New York. For 2 hours we enjoyed the spectacle of severed until then ...
Now there were only one more thing, I had to do. Before I had left, I promised Sophie to visit her in Boston. This promise I held a course for 2 days and went to her. It was very nice to see once again a familiar face, and so we started on Sunday a nice day with lots of chat, eat ice cream and watching movies. Unfortunately, the short time went much too fast and you had to separate again on Monday morning, I had to return to Vancouver.




And now I'm sitting here .... still around 25Stunden until my flight leaves home ... gene LAST ARTICLE FOLLOWS

Grüßerle Hannes

0 comments:

Post a Comment