Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oxycodone In Costa Rica

San Francisco

Hannah is currently in the middle of nowhere and uses the time of times for the product San Francisco. What happened? I found myself now for 1.5 days on the bus from Calgary to Toronto until it suffered a breakdown in White River. Now we are sent a replacement bus and it takes sometimes its 6-7 hours. If you have not already, the last two nights sleeping properly and was able to shower once, my mood is therefore encouraging high point: D. I hope that I will arrive tomorrow at 15h in Toronto ...

As already mentioned, I learned in Las Vegas know Nathalie, who was kind enough to take me with her own car to San Francisco. Super deal if you do not depend on a bus and you could stop anywhere. After an hour's drive I could then also chase times behind the wheel and the red scooter on Highway 15th We then have a stopover in Santa Barbara, before we then the next day, reached San Francisco. The weather was of course not as hot as Las Vegas but still pleasant. Since we first arrived late in San Francisco and still had problems to find a hostel, not much happened on the first day. Yet alone made the trip through the city want more. Some of you have determined the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" seen where you can see the up and down the streets.


began Day 2 with wash clothes, before I tell it with another German opened the city to explore. So it went to Fisherman's Wharf, the famous Pier 39 Here is a small village shines on the harbor bridge, which invites for souvenirs shopping and eating.
I then met by chance or a Dane, who I knew from San Diego and we visited together the Coit Tower, which you have a good view of San Francisco.
On the third day was the most famous prison in the world - Alcatraz. More than 1 million visitors are attracted annually to the island to visit the cell block where Al Capone once was imprisoned. The one-hour audio tour gave a good insight into what was then living on Alcatraz. The afternoon was actually still a bike ride Henrik (Denmark) is provided but this was due to bad weather into the water.

About my hostel I had booked for the next 2 days, a tour of the Yosemite National Park. Out of the city and into nature. A very welcome change after the big cities. A guide leads the nine-member group of the most beautiful corners of Yosemite National Park. We visited the Riesenmamutbäume and went to several waterfalls and lakes. Then when the sun came out on the trade yet, I still get some good snapshots.

Back in San Fran, I had to hurry because I had seen only the day at the Golden Gate Bridge. So sporting goods attracted backpack stretched and then took the 6 km jogging track in attack. see the most famous building in the city from nearby was phenomenal. So I walked over the 2.8 km long Golden Gate Bridge until sunset and then made my way back, because the next day, the trip to go already.



As the plans continue with its Nathan's covered, so it was back in the direction Canada ...

Grüßerle your Hannes

PS: @ Stefan: I've given this time more easy to write in more detail: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment